Umm...for a server, use desktop to connect to the win box and the select
shutdown.
I usually have a "toolbox" set up somewhere with all the fun little reskit
tools. Theres one called shutdown.exe that works a treat on a workstation or
server - easiest way is connect to the toolbox and then run shutdown from
there to shutdown the target.

Format C: is probably the best way though

--
Andrew George

Memory fault - where am I?