OK,
  I've got SNF running on my firewall.... now comes the problem... How
do I update it?  The update directories on the mirrors don't have
hdlist.cz  so urpmi is out.  The web pages insist that I'm not connected
(note if I wasn't connected the laptop I'm on wouldn't be sending this
e-mail) so I can't use them.  SNF has no graphical interface so
MandrakeUpdate is out of the question.  All in all it really looks like
it should be a nice product.  Other than being slow as heck (speaking of
the web pages.) What it really wants is for me to admit that my cable
modem is my lan and my lan is the internet.  (the web pages insist on
swapping eth1 and eth0

  Basically .. I really would like to know another way to update this
box short of reading the file list in the updates directory and
comparing it to the version installed and downloading and running rpm
one file at a time.

James