On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 07:25 am, Vasiliy Boulytchev wrote:
> Ladies and Gents,
>       Other than Kmail and trash like that, is there FINALLY a good mail client
> anyone using?  I am dying here guys :(.  I hope eudora grabs this open and
> empty market.
Hello,

        [checks mail headers] You're using KMail 1.4.3 as well! I'm quite happy with
it, and obviously it works for you as well.

        If you're new from windows and dying for your Outlook Express, then use
Ximian Evolution. I take it you wouldn't be happy with PINE (licencing
problems anyway) or MAPLE, which are text-based. Mozilla as someone else
suggested might suit you.

        And don't even bother checking MY X-Mailer. It's Outlook Expresss 9.50.NET.

        Cheers and regards,
                _nasturtium