> > Yes.  I have tried other mail clients and have always gone back to Kmail.
> >  It has never ever crashed on me or given me any problems.  I have also
> > used pine, evolution (yuck...and no way to order mail by date?),
>
> don't know what beta you were on, but 1.0.2 orders by date by default.
> Also supports threading and has a pretty nifty search function.

Well, the handling of threads in Evolution sucks (to say the least); have you
tried to delete the first mail of a thread? when you do that, the cursor
moves to wherever it wishes (instead of positioning in the next unread
mail).

The very bad handling of threads is the reason I quit using Evolution.

--
Toshiro