umm - and this has WHAT to do with LINUX??

-----Original Message-----
From: Emily Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 3:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Can't find my D: and E:

Hello,

  I was trying to install winXP in my computer this week. I had win98 then
in C: and would want to keep it and install winXP in E:. After install files
were copied, the computer was restarted but then an error occured, and I got
to know I needed to disable my Goback (made by Roxio)to avoid this error. So
I disabled my goback, but then I couldn't enter my win98 anymore. I booted
it from the floppy and could only go to DOS. And what surprised me was that
under DOS, I only found my C: (4G) and couldn't find D: (10G) and E: (6G),
however, it could detect that my whole disk is 20G (which is correct). I had
it in my other computer as the slave disk, I still couldn't find D: and E:.
And Goback can't be enabled either. So anyone knows how to find out my D:
and E:? Has anyone met such situation too? I would be so appreciate for any
info provided.

//Tinka