Jack Coates wrote:
Well, it's only useful within the realm of those computer things which
are inherently non-useful, so the paradigm is safe :-)

Though mine's been quieter since I pointed out that our friend the
construction contractor is a house hacker instead of a computer hacker,
and his wife has to deal with holes in the floors and walls, power and
plumbing that might not work from day to day, near-continuous painting
projects... :-)

good god! that sounds like my laundry room that I started to re-do about a year ago for my wife. I only just recently got the ceiling hung, and I still have to get the window trim put on so's I can put the pantry cupboard back. It's been sitting in the kitchen for about a month now. Me thinks I'd better get that back in the laundry room before christmas or I'm gonna find coal in my stocking! :)

Mark