Stefano, i harddrake dosn't see my card, but trying the larry thing it shuld
help. Here is my modules.conf
PS: If someone sees something thats wrong please let me know

%-----------  MODULES.CONF ----------------------------
probeall scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi
probeall usb-interface usb-uhci
alias eth0 8139too
alias sound-slot-0 cs4232
options sound dmabuf=1
alias synth0 opl3
options opl3 io=0x388
options cs4232 io=0x530 irq=5 dma=0 dma2=0 mpuio=0x330 mpuirq=9
%------------------------------------------------------------

That's all.
See ya.

El dia Monday 23 December 2002 14:32, Larry Sword puso esta escritura en el
mundo:

--
Gonzalo Avaria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]