flacycads wrote:
That definitely sounds like the problem. Some boards have a bios that needs to have the onboard video disabled, and some auto-disable when you add a card. Perhaps that's a conflict with added video cards on your board- you might need to disable the onboard first, assuming you didn't.
Robert C.
That was the weird thing. While I had the Virge in the comp the onboard video was turned off. when I took the Virge out and re-enabled the onboard video card it all worked wonderfully. dern thing.

Mark