* Ron Stodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021227 06:55]:
> Jason wrote:
>
> >Ok, sorry, I haven't used Windows in about a year either but what do you
> >call the menu that pops up when you click on the little KGearWheel Icon
> >in the lower left hand corner of the KDE panel?? =)
>
> The K-menu.

I tell my classes it's the Menu Button.  Its icon in Windows says
"Start", in KDE "K", and other things in other window managers/themes.

Since they all pop up a menu, Menu Button seems a handy generic.

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz