This time Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> As you can see it's returning everything that is in the directory
> instead of just the directory names present in that directory.
>
> Any ideas...comments...epiphanies?

  All I can say is that a similar command works correctly for me,
  returning only directories...so...I have no clue what your problem
  can be.

  For what it's worth, my ls version 4.5.3 from coreutils-4.5.3-2mdk

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_