Mark Watts wrote on Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 04:26:02PM +0000 :

Mark, your messages are not recognized by mutt as being signed messages.
I can tell this because I can see your pgp sig as quoted above instead
of being verified.  Could we do some offlist email exchanges to see what
is the culprit in this?  I can see possibly filing a bug report to the
mutt guys.

When I send messages, I'm using inline signing as well.  Does your mail
client show that it's signed or no?

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Mandrake: An amalgam of good ideas from RedHat, Debian, and MandrakeSoft.