Am Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 19:26 schrieb Todd Lyons:
> Charles A Edwards wrote on Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 01:22:15PM -0500 :
> > > Mark, your messages are not recognized by mutt as being signed
> > > messages. I can tell this because I can see your pgp sig as quoted
> > > above instead of being verified.  Could we do some offlist email
> > > exchanges to see what is the culprit in this?  I can see possibly
> > > filing a bug report to the mutt guys.
> >
> > Isn't he just using clear sign
>
> Yes, but so am I.  Mine get verified.  His don't (at least not on my
> system).  So I'm trying to figure out who's non-compliant, mutt or
> mozilla or kmail or sylpheed or etc.

I get yours verified, but not Marks (using KMail 4.1rc6). Marks public key
is missing and I can't get it from a public keyserver.

Martin

> Blue skies...                 Todd

H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
60314 Frankfurt am Main             Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]