On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 11:33:51AM -0500, Mark Weaver wrote:
> Ric Tibbetts wrote:
> >Thanks;
> >I may take a look at that later. Right now, I'd just have to consider it
> >"yet another piece of software" to keep track of. If I can get an
> >acceptable result out of postfix, I'm better off. After being down all
> >day yesterday, I'm not too excited about adding anything to that server.
> >
> >Just a little more tweaking, and my filters are doing ok. I still need
> >to chase the occational spammer that sneakes through, but that's part of
> >the fun. ;)
> >
> >Ric
> >

> hey Ric! glad to see you're back in game. It was one hell of a struggle,
> but you made it!  :)  good man!
>
> --
> Mark

heh heh.. Thanks Mark!
It was one of those days that you don't look back on fondly. lottsa hair
pulling, and cursing going on. ;)

It's all patched up now, and running clean. I'm of course, still
tweaking the filters, but much more carefully now (one change at a
time...).

As a side benefit, I got an update for both postfix, and mutt out of the
deal. ;)

Now.. I just need to tip-toe around that machine until March... Just be
very nice to it for 6 more weeks...
Then it's toast. I'm going to tear it down, and rebuild it. It's been
causing too many problems lately.

Maybe 9.1 will be out by then.. ;)

Ric