Ric Tibbetts wrote:
Thanks;
I may take a look at that later. Right now, I'd just have to consider it
"yet another piece of software" to keep track of. If I can get an
acceptable result out of postfix, I'm better off. After being down all
day yesterday, I'm not too excited about adding anything to that server.

Just a little more tweaking, and my filters are doing ok. I still need
to chase the occational spammer that sneakes through, but that's part of
the fun. ;)

Ric

hey Ric! glad to see you're back in game. It was one hell of a struggle, but you made it! :) good man!

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996