On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 14:20, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:

> As to the gui tool; guuuuuuhhh!! I hate it and never use it nor the profiles.
> Much too slow to startup and clunky=:o(

I agree that once you have learned and the commands, with appropriate
options, and put them into a script or memorized them, the command line
can be extremely efficient.  But for newbies.... Mandrake's tools are
essential should handle these complexities :-)  I'm wondering if the
network configuration tool is designed to handle these scenarios (and
thus has a bug that may have ramifications for 9.1) or whether it is a
known missing feature.

Damon
--
Damon Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>