Some of what I have found with regards to messages like:

Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 01100112

is that it is thought to be related to memory/cache problems.  Does anyone
know one way or another?  I have been running memtest86 for over an hour on
the problem system and so far there have been no errors.

Anyone have experience with a similar error message and use of memtest86?
Does this error type usually show up running memtest or is there something
else going on.

I have rebuilt my kernel, rebuilt the wlan driver, disabled and enabled APIC,
all to no avail.  The module for the wusb11 loads and KControl identifies it
properly.  What doesn't happen is that devfs doesn't create a device for the
wlan device as it should and no amount of unplugging/replugging the wusb11
does any good.  I cannot even unload the module for the device because I
always get back a "device busy or in use" message.  Is there any way to force
a module to unload no matter what?  It may not be pretty but it has to be
better than having to reboot.  Shutting down usb doesn't permit unloading the
wusb11 driver either.

praedor
--
Conservatives of all times are adventitious liars.
- Friedrich Nietzsche.