On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 16:15 -0500, et wrote:
> I would not put bets on where to blame in either case,,, my [gag,,cough,
> cough, choke] intuition makes me think of some weird kinda file corruption in
> both cases, but SO is the only common thread _that_ _we_ _know_ _of_.

Yes, that sounds right, but...

Taking into account that we may well have different computers, a
different installation of maybe different versions of Mandrake it
boils down to nothing in common at all, oh ... wait...
Yes, the main principle of the binary system: 1 != 0

You may take that further down to the Big Bang
(No, I don't mean the one when your Dad spanked you for the first
time!)

wobo, not really serious.