On Tuesday 04 Feb 2003 9:15 pm, et wrote:
> I would not put bets on where to blame in either case,,, my [gag,,cough,
> cough, choke] intuition makes me think of some weird kinda file corruption
> in both cases, but SO is the only common thread _that_ _we_ _know_ _of_.

FWIW, I abandoned OOo from 8.2 for exactly the same reason - as files got
bigger I started to have these problems, with what appeared to be file
corruption.  I didn't get those independantly tested as I did with these
files, but on this occasion the apparent corruption has disappeared, so must
have been a false reading of some kind.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302