I am getting these errors with 1.0.2, either RPM or from OOo.org Binary
with Gnome2. How can I get rid of them and actually use OOo?

Now it just promptly crashes after the gui loads up.

(gnome-panel:1856): Wnck-WARNING **: Property _NET_WM_NAME contained
invalid UTF-8

Window manager warning: Property _NET_WM_NAME on window 0x1a00017
contained invalid UTF-8 you don't have sources for.

-- Seppo Jarvinen , [EMAIL PROTECTED] Never trust an operating system
GSM+SMS +358 40 568 1756 You never know what you're facing Power the
World, With Linux!  unless you dare to LOOK AT IT.
                 Technology lies on the leading edge