I dont remember, its been awhile since i have used supermount.  Once i
started having the probs a few months ago i disabled supermount after
reading an article somewhere stating that it has been badly written or
something to that effect that it is a non-worthy app.  Personally i would
not like it automounted, i even disabled autofs when MDK used it.  So i just
do use any automounting features anymore.  If i want something mounted at
boot then i put it into /etc/fstab or into another script to mount it on
boot up or something.
Rob