On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 09:53, Anne Wilson wrote:

> It wouldn't matter which way round if you were right.

It still may matter.  But I don't know - that's why I am asking :-)

Supposing you have a UDMA 100 as master, and a UDMA 33 as slave.
Conceivably they may both drop down to UDMA 33, and the master runs a
bit faster than the slave simply because it is the master.

Maybe that is not what will happen.  Either way, I'm curious to know
what the experts think!  I've heard conflicting stories from different
folks (mostly off this list).

Damon
--
Damon Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>