On Thursday 13 February 2003 04:13 pm, James Sparenberg wrote:

> > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
>
> Win4lin and VmWare both have "trial" versions available through the club
> and I believe their sites as well.
>
> James

Thanks. I actually have vmware. It isn't for me. I know lots like it. It just
adds so much overhead that I can't stand it. Then the crap you have to deal
with on devices like etherenet etc. It is just easier to have a KVM switch
and just jump back and forth. Win3lin is supposed to be fast though.

Don't you have to be like Silver or something? I gave them 50.00 or so and
that wasn't enough to get me anything. Well I guess I get to vote. :)