On Thursday 13 February 2003 10:25 pm, James Sparenberg wrote:

> Don't really know what my level is... I just send em some every month.
> (silver standard something like that.)  Any who the link is
>
> http://www.mandrakeclub.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=
>
> and it's a 30 day trial....

You are absolutely correct! There it is in living color. I just expired last
week so can't get it. I've sent comments/concerns and won't be renewing until
I get a reply. I'm not holding my breath. :)

thanks for pointing that out though. It does look like they are getting better
and better at treating the contributing members a little better. When I first
joined it was pretty bad.