Praedor's problems must be system related. Admittedly, I'm not running any
peripherals that could cause problems.

 With a stock 9.0 install, kernels 2.4.19-16mdk, 2.4.-19-24mdk, kernel.org
vanilla 2.4.20 (with or without a preemptive patch), and the cooker
2.4.21.-0.pre4.5mdk (normal i586, or recompiled for athlon-xp cpus) work
fine.

My hardware is Abit KX7-333, and an MSI KT3- Ultra 2 (both have the via KT333
chipset, and both have Athlon XP 1700Mhz T-bred B cpus).

Robert Crawford