Hi

<snip>

> well there are only about 3 million reasons you could have such a problem, and
> without asking a few more questions, I don't think you will be able to get a
> clearer answer.
> are you using a command line or a GUI to burn? what command or GUI have you
> tried? are you burning a file from a local hard drive? cd to cd  "burn on the
> fly"? what IDE bus is the CD burner on? I recomend burning no faster than 8x
> anytime and anyway, for insurance against "overcoastering". (creating more
> coasters than my microwave can zap in one 24 hour period.)

I basically use command line burning, as well as things like xcdroast,
and the problem is with all methods that i use..     I suspect it could
be a Kernel problem with the motherboard that i am using..  it's a Asus
Nforce board...     At this moment I am downloading the Cooker kernal,
in a hope that this could help..

Cheers
Mark