Todd Lyons wrote:

The other guy has my intent correct: I'm not saying my way is the only way. I would be Todd Gates if that was the case. Instead, I'm saying I recommend this way because you should _think_ about putting a system together, no just throw it all together helter skelter. (insert cliche about eggs and a basket)

Blue skies... Todd
- --

Hell, Todd, I thought "Gates" was your name. I guess it would be to no avail to ask for that million dollar loan I needed, eh?

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX Network/System Administration