On this topic, does anybody know of any project that aims to be a
drop-in replacement for exchange? I run an all Linux IT shop EXCEXT for
Exchange because our sales people are literally attached to the hip with
Blackberries. If there is a project out there that looks to do exchange
to the letter (ldap, mapi, pop, imap, yada yada . .) That will get
people's attention. Especially mine.

-Dave

--
Dave Seff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>