Ric Tibbetts wrote:

All;
I installed 9.1rc2 last night, and it has an annoying problem. It won't
let me set the hostname. It defaults it to some, very long, strange
thing. In the past, I've always gotten round this, by forcing the
hostname in /etc/sysconfig/network. But that trick isn't working in
9.1rc2.

The workstation is running undder DHCP, and I suspect that's where the
name is coming from. But I've always been able to change it before.

Any suggestions? Or did I miss a big one "again"? :)

Thanks!

Ric

Do not report RC2 here, but on cooker list (or bugzilla). DHCP has been debugged since RC2, update to latest cooker.

Eric