On Thursday March 13 2003 12:57 pm, Ric Tibbetts wrote:
> > Do not report RC2 here, but on cooker list (or bugzilla). DHCP
> > has been debugged since RC2, update to latest cooker.

> I didn't know if it was a bug, or a feature. Which is why I asked
> the question, and not filed a bug report. This is not at all
> uncommon on this list.

   Understandable. The advice to post to cooker or file a bug report
was misplaced anyhow as this problem has endless duplicate bug
reports already filed.  The assertion to update to current cooker is
valid tho. This and other network and DHCP related stuff has already
been fixed.  IME, bugs reports on RC2, or any other beta ios's are
usually reported and fixed within a few days, so bug reporting them
at this late date is invalid. A search of the cooker archive
http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/cooker/ would've revealed this,

   On the bright side, if you update to current cooker this weekend,
you'll have 9.1 final  ;)