On Fri Mar 14, 2003 at 06:14:27PM -0500, tarvid wrote:

> Vincent - Francisco - we love you both.
>
> At all times, but expecially times like this, the kindest thing we can do for
> our friends is cut them a little slack.

I don't think there should be slack for consistent OT posters.  I don't
really care what times we're in.

> There are bugs, there will always be bugs, I've been using cooker in
> production for over a month now and it has been a source of joy.

=)  I don't use it in production, but I do run it on my primary workstation.
It's been pretty stable (actually, I'm quite baffled by the number of bug
reports just because it has been working so well here).

> A concise "errata" with a few workarounds would be welcome.

No errata till the product is released.  Unless you have something you know
for sure won't be addressed in the final release to add?

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/