Vox wrote on Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 02:07:47PM -0600 :

> > It's a quandry.  Support the old at the expense of the new?  Or support
> > the new and alienate a community of loyalists?  I wish there was an easy
> > answer.
>   Why not make CD1 installer for big boxes and CD2 installer for small
>   boxes? that way you get the best of both worlds :)

Interesting proposition.  I think complexity is the limiting factor.
Two different install images to maintain is a lot to ask of someone
who's already working his tail off (Pixel).

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
  Todd Lyons -- MandrakeSoft, Inc.   http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because