On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 11:42, Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva wrote:
> I can say from my personal experience that it won't work from 8.1 to 9.0
> or 9.1.

Wonder if it would if it were possible to rebuild the 9.1 urpmi
backwards to 8.1... but I don't think you can.  However I did do a
sucessful CD based upgrade from 8.0 to 9.1 the other day..  The really
neat one was trying (just for fun) to go from RH 7.0 to MDK 9.0 .... it
worked sorta... Some package naming differences caught me out but it was
fun to try.

James