Thanks, Todd. I guess I must have missed something when trying to do 2.5
kernels on 9.0- it's back to the drawing board for me, now that I know it can
be done. BTW, did you like the results of running a 2.5 kernel on 9.0? In
other words, was it worth the trouble in terms of performance vs. any
problems?

Robert Crawford