> Now that I have created (add) another swap partition to have memory enough
> to suspend to HD, my doubt is what should I have to put in lilo append?

I don't think that's an issue. How much total RAM do you have?

IMHO you can just add both swap partitions in /etc/fstab and have them
autoattach on boot. Is one of the partitions not going to be always
available or something like that?

One doesn't necessarily have to have one partition that is big
enough -- linux can easily use as many swap areas as you might need.