On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 01:49, Anne Wilson wrote:
> All this started from the fact that I could find no way of getting
> KMail maildirs into Evo .  Any ideas on that one?

Let me preface this by stating I do not use KMail. So I do not know the
proper directory name for its maildirs.

If you're permanently switching from KMail to Evolution:
1) Go into Evolution and make your Inbox maildir format
2) rm -r ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox
3) cp (KMail maildir) ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox/

If you want to switch between KMail and Evolution:
1) Go into Evolution and make your Inbox maildir format
2) rm -r ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox
3) ln -s (KMail maildir) ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox

--
Robert W.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End." -- Revelations 21:6