Hello Anne

I'm not really using it yet, but I got as far as installing it, reading
some of the documentation and checking for support on my firewall.

What kind of problems are you experiencing?
Are you behind a proxy/firewall, and if so, does it support H323?

I read in the documentation that some ils servers have trouble with
non-ms clients, so make sure you choose one that supports gnomemeeting.

Kind regards

Guy