Hi All,

Haven't been watching this thread too closely, actually I have deleted
most of it..   O.K. It looks like someone swapping between different
E-mailers..  I have a really easy suggestion here, and that is to set
yourself up a local Imap server, and just get your mailer to connect to
the localhost Imap server, then you can switch E-mailers at any time
without worrying about how they store their mail. Just grab any Imap
compatible E-mail client either, Evo, Kmail Mozilla etc and connect to
the localhost Imap server.. switch at any time, and the mail will appear
in them all..

Cheers
Mark