On Thursday 12 June 2003 05:18 pm, Brian Schroeder wrote:

> There was a thread recently about running XFree 4.3 on the S3 Trio 3D, so
> I'm hoping one of those people may be able to help me get it working.

I'm using 9.0 and had to set it up for it.  I had the same problems with 8.0,
8.1 and 8.2.  As I recall the /etc/X11/XF86Config file had to edited manually
to include a different set of timings and then reset the /etc/X11/X link to
point to XFree86.  I/m going to set up 9.1 next week when I get time.  Then
I'll give you a rundown.

--

It said use windows 95 or better so I loaded linux!
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates?

Kelley Terry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>