Has anyone gotten this to work with 9.1?  I've got a radeon 8500 that I had
temporarily put into a machine that just did console, and now I've moved it
back to my own machine and I'll be darned if I can make it work properly.  I
can get 640x480 out of it and that's it...  I kinda would like to have
1280x1024 again... =)  I pulled out a r128 card, tried XFdrake to make the
changes and no dice, so I even did a reinstall last night and still nothing.

I'm a total n00b when it comes to X and different cards and even trying some
ATI binary drivers resulted in nothing happening and I've been told that the
8500 should work "out of the box".

Any help would be seriously appreciated.  Thanks.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/