For my installation the install software wrote the supermount fstab entries
incorrectly.  It does not seem to be quite fool proof yet.  I have been using it since
it was first available in the Mandrake distribution and it has yet to deliver on the
promises.  Perhaps it is a matter of the three different boxes I have tried it on.