Praedor Tempus wrote:
Hmpf.  My supermount setup has both my CDROM and CDRW
setup as scsi-ide.  If I try k3b, it fails to see
them.  All the other cdburner apps work fine with
this.

praedor

In fstab, my cdrom mount point is setup for supermount, but my cdrecorder mount point is *not* setup for supermount -- K3b mounts it on demand, and presumably unmounts the cdrom mount point at the same time, so there are no conflicts.

If *both* mount points are setup for supermount, but they use the same device, wouldn't this be rather ... counterproductive?

--
Dave Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA