I'm running supermount with 3 cdroms, two burners , no problems with K3b
as long as you tell it to eject after burning.
But I must admit there is the occasional time when something crashed
that no matter what you try that damn drawer just wont open. Not even
starting one of the cd players and opening the draw from there.

I'd say supermount is in the stage between nearly stable and idiot proof

Richard

--
Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>