My main computer with AMD Duron 1.3GHz (Morgan core) is now running with
CPU Temp 43C, MB temp 33C, ambient room temp 23C with 100% cpu load
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Cooling is handled by 1 19dB 80mm fan in front as intake, 1 24dB 80mm in
back as out. and CPU cooler is Speeze RaptorCool I. The computer is
afaict silent (below ambient noise level)

AMD CPUs have threshold of 90C but suggested max operating temp of 75C

--
Seppo Jarvinen,[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Never trust an operating system
Kenttäkatu 9 A 2,76100 PIEKSÄMÄKI you don't have sources for.