Somebody scribbled about Re: [expert] cdrw

>Having said that, I have some words of wisdom:  "Get A Credit Card!"
>
>1) A real credit card company will let you file, at least one,
> "secondary delivery address".

I was surprised at this development. It's logical, given all the id theft
and other things going on. I am surprised that my bank wouldn't have any
provision for a secondary address. Unfortunately, due to unfortunate
circumstances, loss of income and etc., my credit is pretty bad, so
getting a 'real' credit card is not doable right now. :(

>2) [more importantly] NEVER EVER, and I mean EVER give out debit card
> info on the internet, no matter how much you trust the recipient.  If
> you do, you can find your bank account RAPED for all it's worth.  With

I've had this happen once or maybe twice recently. The one time it
happened there was a break in to the site and my info was stolen along
with everyone elses. I was able to get chargebacks and/or cooperation
from most of the unauthorized transactions, and get a new debit card.