Somebody scribbled about Re: [expert] CDRW

>For CDRW I've got an ASUS (Yes ASUS) CDRW that rarely burns coasters
>despite my best efforts to teach it how.  ($40) One thing I have

I have taken Lyvim's comments seriously and also am looking for something
not too terribly expensive (say lesss than $100). I'm probably not going
to be able to get a combo for that $, though.

up at the top of the list on buy.com is an iomega usb model for $75. I'm
going to do more research on the toshiba suggestion and on some other
possibilities. BTW, asus is rated 2 sheeps on a couple of items at that
clone cd url which lyvim mentioned.