On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:48:02 +0800
"Frankie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> no.. we are not..
>
> I plan to be rich one day.. and you seem to have a problem
> with that.
>
> I've lived my life the hard way, and worked like a dog my
> whole life.. I want my later years to be comfortable.

Oh, for the love of...

Relax!

You will never be "rich" by my definition, other than relatively
speaking. Heck, *I* am wealthy beyong belief to some guy in Guatemala.

I don't have a problem with people working hard and saving their money
and living comfortably, I just think it's possible to have that
opportunity, in a real sense, not in a fantasy sense, for everyone. If I
have to give up a few cents on the dollar so some people don't starve to
death, so be it. It's reality, and you can't fight it. They'll take it
from you in one way or another.

--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046