James Sparenberg wrote:

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 10:26, JoeHill wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:11:56 -0700
Jim C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

Actually they probably *do* want to find a way to cooexist. Perhaps they can see the writing on the wall and have decided that cooexitance

is better than nonexistance.

ooorrrr, they're gonna try the old "embrace and extend again"!

Best of luck to them on that one!

Embrace and extend... doesn't that sound a lot like a way to increase the size of your manhood. Coming from a company called MicroSoft maybe that's what's needed ... dunno.

James

No thanks, I'll live with the "manhood" that nature/genetics has provided. However, I might be interested in some additional scaleability......

drjung
--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX Network/System Engineer