(Again, this is in the hopes that someone from Mandrake is still reading
this list)

Well, at least partially. :-)

In addition to the other error I reported regarding the new kernel (2.4.21-
0.24mdk) causing all files to be written as world writable, I noticed
something else in my system processes.  My morning E-Mail from my nightly
cron jobs reported:

/etc/cron.daily/msec: line 66: printf: `m': invalid format character
/etc/cron.daily/msec: line 66: printf: `@': invalid format character
/etc/cron.daily/msec: line 66: printf: `@': invalid format character
/etc/cron.daily/msec: line 66: printf: `m': invalid format character

Nothing has been changed in that file.  This only showed up with the new
kernel in place.  Please go over the new kernel and release a bugfix for
these two problems.  Thanks!

                --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!