On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 00:21, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 31 Jul 2003 11:27 pm, James Sparenberg wrote:

> > > GrUB rocks!  Especially if you multi-boot off of several disk.
> >
> > I do (4 disks to be exact 9 OS versions) and I use Lilo quiet well.
> > Just like I said.  I learned how to do all this long before Grub...
> > I know it works and It works the same way every time.  You want
> > Grub... fine.  It's your box.
> >
> Why does everyone insist on telling others what they must do?  'Linux
> is about choice', right?
>
> Anne

Anne,

   If I sounded like I did that... I apologize.  What I was originally
responding to was that I didn't answer a question that included a grub
solution.. because lilo has been embedded in my brain for so long I
don't know Grub.  For those who use it.. cool.  I just don't because
lilo so far does what I need.

James