Jack Coates wrote:

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 01:51, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:

My favourite app for such circumstances is Synergy:

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

Just installed stable after x2vnc barfed a few times, this looks cool. I
like the idea of screensaver synchronization.

It barfed? I've been running it about 12 hours straight without a hiccup.

I was amazed when I absentmindedly copied something in a window on Mandrake and pasted it in a window on the Win2000 box. I was thrilled when I finally realized what had just happened. I see the program referenced above can do the same thing. Nice feature.

I'm not really into the screensaver sync because of my propensity to work for quite a while on one box. No use having the unused one creating heat when it doesn't need to.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux user #322847 | Linux machine #207465 | http://counter.li.org/
    AMD Duron | Mandrake 9.1 | Kernel 2.4.21-0.25mdkcustom
             KDE 3.1.3 | Mozilla 1.4 Mail Client

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)